Thursday, June 4, 2009

Guess What, Land of the Lost SUCKS

Booyah! Just as I predicted, Land of the Lost, staring the once semi-funny Will Ferrel sucks big time.

While I write this, it has a not-so-hilarious rating of only 23% on rottentomatoes, with just 18% from the "top" critics. Well, it's clear when your commercials suck, you have former SNL "shtick-meisters," and it stars Will Ferrell, who hasn't done anything funny for almost ten years, you've got a nice big bomb on your hands.

This news comes with especial glee to me, since Will Ferrell in just an...well, I can't say, but you know what I mean. Also, I found it hilarious that there were news articles, giant ad campaigns written about how this would be a highly-reviewed hit. HA! Ferrell even appeared on Conan O'Brien this Monday. Maybe he can learn something from Conan.

Remember to bookmark our site!
Consider advertising on our site!
Also, if you need to search anything on Google, please use the bar below:

No comments: