Saturday, November 28, 2009

Joe's Babe of the Week

Hello everybody, it's been a long time. I was out on Safari for the last couple of months, killing elephants with bowie knife, and ripping out the skulls of lions with my bare hands. So, now that I'm back in the US, I figured I'd do a Babe for all our gentlemen leaders out there.

I figured I'd have to choose someone that the Main Stream Media loves to death, saying she's gorgeous. Of course, this week's babe is beautiful, and totally not ugly and incredibly annoying. Really.

This Week's Babe:
Michelle ObamaMany compare this fine flower with Jacqueline Kennedy, the gold standard when it comes to first ladies. I totally agree (wink) with this assessment (wink), because the beauty (wink) of Jackie can only be matched (wink) by Michelle. Wink...wink.
But in all seriousness, doesn't the President's Wife's beauty come from her totally-not shrewish qualities? I mean, remember when she didn't say that she had never been proud of her country until he husband was running for President?

I could go on for days, my friends, but I should stop now before Mrs. Obama finds out where I am.

Joe's Hot Tamale Score: 7.5 So Hot It's Burning My Mouth out of 10


Bookmark our site!
Subscribe

Bookmark and Share


Consider advertising on our site!

No comments: