Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Bloggers bloc 2.0.

On the eve of the 2009 elections, I suffered a rare occurrence of bloggers bloc. While, I was able to recover with election day nearing, post-election commentary, following the health care situation in the House of Representatives, trashing Libertarian nutball Rand Paul, and exposing the supposed "Blue dog" scum who voted for Pelosicare, I have once again fallen to bloggers bloc.

For a blogger, this is like running out of bullets in the middle of duel, a duel with thousands of other right of center bloggers who are attempting to become the greatest blog of all time, and attempting to steal our traffic for reasons I cannot write.

While it has been suggested that I should troll the Huffington Post for some idiotic liberal article to expose, then expose the idiots for their moronic thoughts with Conservative truth and historical facts, and then I will be praised and lauded by all of the Conservative blogosphere....well.....I'm not one to listen to other opinions on what I should do, or to kiss ass of others.

For now, bloggers blog 2.0 has set in, I would advise all readers to visit www.michellemalkin.com while I am sitting in a dark room attempting to get my groove back, to send R.S. McCain witty comments about how my writing is better then is, r.s.mccain@att.net , and please post uplifting comments to encourage me to go into deeper thought to discover the next great article...

Bookmark our site!
Subscribe



Bookmark and Share


Consider advertising on our site!

1 comment:

Editor said...

Don't worry. Maybe Obama will do something so dumb to make us all scream with our keyboards.